Now you can turn your adorable but mildly depressing stick figures into mighty fully-fledged superheroes worthy of their own graphic novel. That’s right, this means “The Marvellous Misadventures of Apathetic Slob Man and Wasted Talent Girl” may finally see the light of day!
Best of all there’s a wealth of links to external resources for aspiring artists who want to further hone their talents, as well as a vast contact list of globalComic Book publishers and Comic Con dates/locations for when your master-work is complete and you want to get your name out there.
- Practise practise practise!
- Learn all about perspective, commonly used character proportions, how to layout your comic, composition and even story-telling elements
- Over 100 sketching templates
- Contains a wealth of helpful external resources as well as Comic Book Publisher contacts
- Non-photo blue ink guidelines that disappear when you scan your images (in grey scale)
- Smart and durable Moleskine cover
- Measures approximately 21.5cm(W) x 15cm(H) x 2.5cm(D)