Designed for the terrifically tiny kitchens of a New York apartment, this kit lets you do your brew almost anywhere. But unlike other ‘simpler’ brewing kits, the Brooklyn Beer kit focuses on providing a small-scale setup without dumbing down the process – so your brew stays true.
The initial mix will make about 10 beers, and the ingredients are easily sourced, so your glass need never be empty. Perfect for anyone interested in inventing an IPA or carefully crafting a cold one; get creative, add ingredients and enjoy the satisfaction of serving your very own suds.
Go on, B.I.Y – Brew It Yourself.
- To prevent any confusion, the refill packs do not contain the Glass Fermenter, thermometer, clamps etc. They are purely ingredients
- Some cooking required
- Some basic kitchen utensils also required (2x 10 litre containers, large mesh strainer & large funnel)
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- Everything you need to brew your own beer
- Detailed instructions available online, initial preparation/brewing time of 5-6 hours
- Get creative, add ingredients and try your own recipes
- 4 Kits Available:
- Bruxelles Blonde – A dreamy, light-bodied Belgian ale with a gentle malt sweetness (6.0% ABV)
- Chestnut Brown Ale – Nutty, medium-bodied, Northern English style (6% ABV)
- Chocolate Maple Porter – Dark, full-bodied, light maple sweetness (6.5% ABV)
- Everyday IPA – Loaded with citrus hops, balanced malt backbone (6.8% ABV)
- Makes about 3.5 litres
- Kit Contains: Gallon Glass Fermenter, Airlock, Tubing, Thermometer, Tubing Clamp, Packet of Sanitizer, Stopper, Blowoff Attachment, Instructions, and Bottle Labels
- Ingredients: Malted Barley Blend, Hops, and Yeast
- Box measures approximately 19cm(D) x 23cm(W) x 30cm(H)