We’re not clucking around, this Henbag is sure to ruffle a few feathers. Feel like you’re too cooped up in your fashion cage? Chook your bits inside, pullet over your arm, head outside – and you’ll be the hottest chick in town. It’s such an eggsellent conversation starter that you’ll have to be careful people don’t try and poach it from you. Everyone will want to stick their beak in. Headless chickens flocking around you. Walking on eggshells. You have fashion’s golden egg after all. You’ll be sure to fly up the social pecking order. All the chicken heads will be shell shocked.
We’re not going to teach granny how to suck eggs though. That’s no yolk. Think outside the boks. The Original Chicken Handbag has a plucking load of uses. Peckish? Fillet with snacks. Break out of your shell and take it on your hen night (don’t chicken out). You’ll suck seed in making an eggstra special entrance. You’ll rule the roost. Staying in? Then feather your nest as you enjoy some chick flicks/chick lit. You’ll drive people hensane and massively increase your chances of getting laid, even if it’s a fledgling romance.
It comes hatched, without giblets, and offers a free range of movement. No battery needed.
The cost is chicken feed really – a poultry £24.99. That’s eggceptional value, even in this eggonomic climate. Come on, quit your squawking. Don’t be a bird brain. You’ll be the cock of the walk. There’ll be no reason to cross to the other side of the road when they see your eggsplosion of style.
Not sure it’s everything it’s cracked up to be? Omelette you decide, I’ve had an oeuf.
- Durable, strong, glamorous, rubber chicken handbag/purse.
- Zip opening measures about 16cm, but it’s internal cavity is roomy, so think about what you want to stuffing.
- Might smell a bit of rubber, because it’s made out of rubber – but it’s nothing too distracting.
- Made from easy to clean rubber, with tough nylon handles, a nylon base and lining
- Please don’t try and eat it. It’s not real. Though we imagine it probably tastes a bit like chicken.
- A bird in the hand is worth erm, two in the bush £24.99
- Nobody’s gonna nick it. If they try, then remember to either chicken run or put up a cock fight.
- Measures approximately 30.5cm(L) x 20.5cm(H) x 20.5cm(D)